PositiveSSL DV Wildcard
SSL/TLS Product Details
- X.509 format Certificate meets software & industry standards
- Symmetric 256-bit encryption
- Supports 2048-bit public key encryption (3072-bit and 4096-bit available)
- Unlimited server licensing
- Free reissues and replacements for the lifetime of the certificate
- RSA public-key SHA-2 algorithm (supports hash function: 256)
- ECC public-key algorithm (supports hash function: 256)
- RSA and ECC algorithms available by providing an RSA CSR or ECC CSR
- Supports minimum 2048-bit public key encryption (3072-bit and 4096-bit available)
How Wildcard Certificates Work
Every Wildcard SSL certificate begins with an asterisk * (or wildcard). The wildcard represents any valid first-level subdomain of the same base domain.
A wildcard certificate for *.mydomain.com will work for secure.mydomain.com, mail.mydomain.com, support.mydomain.com and vpn.mydomain.com, but not ftp.mydomain.net.
Wildcard DV SSL Key Features & Benefits
Secures your base domain & unlimited subdomains.
Get it fast! You can have it in under 10-minutes.
Free Phone Support
We're celebrating over 17 years of stellar support! Your choice of phone, chat, and email support.
Google now ranks websites using an SSL/TLS certificate higher.
Install your certificate on any number of physical servers. There's no limit.
Fully supported in all major mobile devices and platforms.
CA Trust Seal
Each certificate includes a clickable trust seal ensuring customer trust.
Rest assured with limited certificate warranties. You're covered!
Easily start over with a fresh certificate at any time. It's free.
Try it for 30-days!
Buy it, install it and try it out. Cancel for any reason within 30-days of issuance for a full 100% refund.
Fast issuance speed
Enjoy the industry's fastest certificate issuance times. DV wildcards in must mintues and OV wilcard certificates in about 1-2 days.
Install on unlimited servers!
You're automatically licensed to install on one or as many servers as you like.