The Microsoft Management Console (MMC) with the Certificates snap-in is used to view and manage SSL server certificates, Intermediates certificates, and Trusted Root CA certificates.
- In the Run dialog box, type mmc, and then click OK. The Microsoft Management Console (MMC) appears.
- On the Console/File menu, click Add/Remove Snap In.
- Click Add and then Select Certificates from the Available Standalone Snap-ins dialog box and click Add.
- Select Computer Account and then Local Computer and click Finish
- Click Close and then OK.
- The Certificate Manager MMC has been installed.
Please contact our support team if you have any additional problems or questions.