Import the GeoTrust Intermediate Certificate
To install the Intermediate certificate you will need to use the Microsoft Management Console (MMC) with the Certificates Snap-in.
- In the Run dialog box, type mmc, and then click OK. The Microsoft Management Console (MMC) appears.
- If you do not have Certificate Manager installed in the MMC, you'll need to install it. Follow the instruction here to install the Certificates snap-in in the MMC.
- In the Certificates MMC snap-in, expand Certificates, right-click Intermediate Certification Authorities, point to All Tasks, and then click Import.
- In the Certificate Import Wizard, click Next.
- In the File to Import page browse to the GeoTrust_Intermediate.cer (or .txt) intermediate certificate and then click Next.
- Click Next, and then complete the Certificate Import Wizard.
Please contact our support team if you have any additional problems or questions.