How to Import an Intermediate Certificate in IIS
Import the GeoTrust Intermediate Certificate
To install the Intermediate certificate you will need to use the Microsoft Management Console (MMC) with the Certificates Snap-in.
- In the Run dialog box, type mmc, and then click OK. The Microsoft Management Console (MMC) appears.
- If you do not have Certificate Manager installed in the MMC, you'll need to install it. Follow the instruction here to install the Certificates snap-in in the MMC.
- In the Certificates MMC snap-in, expand Certificates, right-click Intermediate Certification Authorities, point to All Tasks, and then click Import.
- In the Certificate Import Wizard, click Next.
- In the File to Import page browse to the GeoTrust_Intermediate.cer (or .txt) intermediate certificate and then click Next.
- Click Next, and then complete the Certificate Import Wizard.