SSL Certificate Reissues and Replacements
Your SSL Certificate is covered for free reissues and replacements for the lifetime of the certificate. We will reissue or replace SSL certificates that have not expired for the exact same fully-qualified-domain name issued in the original certificate as long as nothing in the certificate organization details has changed.
To Have Your SSL Certificate Reissued
- Login to your CertCommand account.
- On the Orders page click the order ID for the certificate you want to reissue.
- From the Order Actions dropdown menu select Reissue Certificate.
- Paste your new CSR in the box and click Submit Reissue.
- Prove Domain Control Validation (DCV) for all domains in the certificate.
- Once approved, your reissued certificate will be sent to you via email.